It’s kind of a slow news weekend,so here’s a mention from InStyle.com on a fruity cocktail that Gwen apparantly enjoyed while she was at The Haze Nightclub with Gavin in Las Vegas back in April:
Gwen Stefani: Raspberry Lemon Sorbet
Leave it to Gwen Stefani and Leighton Meester to pick the most mouth-watering summer cocktail on our list, the Raspberry Lemon Sorbet from Haze nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
• ½ oz. simple syrup (made by dissolving 2 parts sugar in 1 part boiling water)
• 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 1 oz. fresh raspberry puree
• ½ oz. Toschi Lemoncello
• ½ oz. Pallini Raspicello
• 1 oz. Belvedere Black Raspberry vodka
• 1 oz. Belvedere Cytrus vodka
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into a chilled glass. Top with fresh blueberries and vanilla-lemon foam (see below for recipe).
VANILLA-LEMON FOAM INGREDIENTS
• 10 oz. egg whites
• 8 oz. Trader Vic rock candy syrup
• 3 oz. Licor 43
• 3 oz. Toschi Lemoncello
• 4 shakes Fee Bros lemon cocktail bitters
Add all ingredients into a dessert whipper, shake vigorously, chill for at least 30 minutes, shake vigorously once again and serve.