taken from: Celebrity Beauty Buzz
Singer/Fashionista Gwen Stefani reveals her top five beauty secrets in the September issue of Glamour magazine. Gwen has been known for her platinum blonde hair, and fire engine red lips – she has such a love of pink, she even wore a pink wedding dress when she wed rocker Gavin Rossdale in 2002.
1. “When I want my red lipstick to look more subtle, I apply it straight from the tube. For a more matte look, I’ll put some power on top,” Gwen says about switching up her signature look.
2. “I’m into the Marilyn Monroe thing!” To get her liner pefect, Gwen’s makeup artist traces liquid over pencil. Good idea!
3. Gwen uses a peach skin-corrector pen to cover up dark circle. Try Dior SkinFlash (I use LoLa Cosmetics Creme Concealer in ‘Fair’)
4. To moisturize Gwen keeps it simple and soft, “I straight-up love Johnson’s Baby lotion.” I wonder if she shares it with son Kingston!?
5. Gwen knows the importance of wearing SPF, unfortunately from years of sun damage growing up in California. “Growing up in California, I was a lifeguard and spent too much time in the sun.” She now wears SPF 50 daily to keep her porcelain skin white and wrinkle-free.